Co-organised academic workshops, conferences, etc.:
PPE Seaside Workshop, 'Foundations of Democracy,' 2017
Philosophy Café at Mystery Brewing Company
Chapel Hill Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Workshop, 2016
PPE Mountain Workshop, 'Markets and Value,' 2016
UNC/Duke Weekend Seminar on Inequality
Chapel Hill Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Workshop, 2015
UNC Chapel Hill Early Career Workshop, 2014 - (ongoing)
New York City Early Career Ethics Workshop, 2013 - (ongoing)
Value and Virtue in Ethics and Epistemology, at New York University, Summer 2014
Weighing Reasons, at Princeton University, 2012
CRNAP Networkshop with Oxford, Institute Jean Nicod, Princeton, 2012
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Music, Emotion, and Technology, Glasgow Caledonian University, 2012
Selected Invited Talks:
'The Value of Caring in Ethical Theory'
- Neutrality: Reasons, Values, and Times, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, July 2017
- Duke University, Philosophy Colloquium, Jan 2017
'Overlapping Reasons' (with Justin Snedegar)
- Southampton-Humboldt Normativity Conference, at the University of Southampton, June 2017
- Welfare Economics and Normative Ethics, Harvard Business School, Oct 2016
'Explaining Epistemic Normativity'' (with Jack Woods)
- Southern California Epistemology Network, Pacific APA, March 2017
- Epistemic Consequentialism at the University of Kent, June 2015
‘There Are No Reasons For Affective Attitudes'
- Serious Metaphysics Club, University of Cambridge, May 2016
- University of Reading, Philosophy Colloquium, May 2016
- Boston University Ethics Seminar, March 2016
- Practical Reason and Normativity Conference at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, April 2016
- Inaugural Normativity Workshop, Uppsala University, February 2016
- CSMN, University of Oslo, Colloquium, February 2016
- Rocky Mountain Ethics Congress, Boulder, August 2015
- St. Louis Annual Conference on Reasons and Rationality, May 2014
'On Comparing Ideal Versions of Socialism and Capitalism'
- Internationalist Books and Community Center, January 2016
‘Rational Choice in Deontic Contexts’ (various titles)
- Parr Center, Ethics Around the Table, January 2016
- Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Colloquium, Virginia Tech, Nov 2015
- Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Workshop, UNC Chapel Hill, August 2015
- St. Andrews Department of Philosophy, July 2015
- The Meaning and Impact of Inequality Seminar, Program for the Humanities and Human Values at UNC, March 2015
‘Extrinsic Value and Different Deontic Dimensions'
- Sixth Annual Arizona Workshop in Normative Ethics, January 2015
'Love in the Time of Consequentialism'
- Trinity College, Dublin, Colloquium, January 2014
- University of Miami, Colloquium, December 2013
‘Grounding the Autonomy of Ethics'
- Tenth Annual Madison Metaethics Conference, September 2013
- Northern Institute of Philosophy, Special Seminar, June 2013