Co-organised workshops, conferences, etc.:
Public Philosophy Training Workshop, UNC, 2018 (details to follow)
PPE Mountains Workshop, 2017
Philosophy Café at Mystery Brewing Company
Chapel Hill Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Workshop, 2016
PPE Mountain Workshop, 'Markets and Value,' 2016
UNC/Duke Weekend Seminar on Inequality
Chapel Hill Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Workshop, 2015
UNC Chapel Hill Early Career Workshop, 2014 - (ongoing)
New York City Early Career Ethics Workshop, 2013 - (ongoing)
Value and Virtue in Ethics and Epistemology, at New York University, Summer 2014
Weighing Reasons, at Princeton University, 2012
CRNAP Networkshop with Oxford, Institute Jean Nicod, Princeton, 2012
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Music, Emotion, and Technology, Glasgow Caledonian University, 2012
Selected Invited Talks:
'The Value of Caring in Ethical Theory'
- Duke University, Philosophy Colloquium, 2017
'Overlapping Reasons' (with Justin Snedegar)
- Southampton-Humboldt Normativity Conference, at the University of Southampton, 2017
- Welfare Economics and Normative Ethics, Harvard Business School, 2016
'Explaining Epistemic Normativity'' (with Jack Woods)
- Southern California Epistemology Network, Pacific APA, 2017
- Epistemic Consequentialism at the University of Kent, 2015
‘There Are No Reasons For Affective Attitudes'
- Serious Metaphysics Club, University of Cambridge, 2016
- University of Reading, Philosophy Colloquium, 2016
- Boston University Ethics Seminar, 2016
- Practical Reason and Normativity Conference at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2016
- Inaugural Normativity Workshop, Uppsala University, 2016
- CSMN, University of Oslo, Colloquium, 2016
- Rocky Mountain Ethics Congress, Boulder, 2015
- St. Louis Annual Conference on Reasons and Rationality, 2014
'On Comparing Ideal Versions of Socialism and Capitalism'
- Internationalist Books and Community Center, 2016
‘Rational Choice in Deontic Contexts’ (various titles)
- Parr Center, Ethics Around the Table, 2016
- Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Colloquium, Virginia Tech, 2015
- Politics, Philosophy, & Economics Workshop, UNC Chapel Hill, 2015
- St. Andrews Department of Philosophy, 2015
- The Meaning and Impact of Inequality Seminar, Program for the Humanities and Human Values at UNC, 2015
‘Extrinsic Value and Different Deontic Dimensions'
- Sixth Annual Arizona Workshop in Normative Ethics, 2015
'Love in the Time of Consequentialism'
- Trinity College, Dublin, Colloquium, 2014
- University of Miami, Colloquium, 2013
‘Grounding the Autonomy of Ethics'
- Tenth Annual Madison Metaethics Conference, 2013
- Northern Institute of Philosophy, Special Seminar, 2013